Burner Control Series DBC2000
/Burner Control Series DBC2000
- Employs a plug-in mounting method
- Uses a microprocessor to improve performance
- Status and fault indication by indicator LEDs
- A 4-wire firing rate switching circuit controls an air damper motor or other auxiliary equipment during start-up of the burner.
- Safe start check before and during pre-purge
- Dual flame amplifier for UV, IR or flame rod sensor
- Automatic recycle once per 24h of uninterrupted heat demand.
- Frontal jack plug (Ø 3.5mm) to read the flame signal with a microampere meter.
- An electrical sub base lock (reset and safety limit terminals are swapped) to avoid that a Standard model is used systems wired for an Enhanced or
- Ultimate model. The DBC2000 cannot start then.Safety shutdown occurs on:
- Malfunction of the burner controller
- Failure to ignite the pilot burner or main burner
- Loss of flame during run period
- Opening of air flow switch during pre-purge, start-up, run and post-purge period
- Flame signal detection during standby or pre-purge period
- Integrated Valve Proofing System (Enhanced and Ultimate models only)
- Remote bus communication (Ultimate model only)
Model All Series DBC2000
DBC2000E1026 / DBC2000E1018 / DBC2000E1000
สอบถามข้อมูลสินค้า โทร. 02-741-6200 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burner Control Series RA890G Product Specifications Application > Either a line or low voltage controller can be used Dimensions (in.) > 5 in. high x 5 in. wide x 4 3/4 in. ...
- Burner Control Series RA890F Product Specifications Application > Primary control for rectification application (Flame Rod for example) Dimensions (in.) > 5 in. high x 5 in....
- Burner Control Series RM7800 120V. Safety Features: Interlock check. Dynamic Ampli-Check™. Closed loop logic test. Dynamic input check. Dynamic safety relay test. Dynamic self-che...
- Burner Control Series EC7800220V.Safety Features:Interlock check.Dynamic Ampli-Check™.Closed loop logic test.Dynamic input check.Dynamic safety relay test.Dynamic self-check logic....
- Burner Control Series TFI812 TECHNICAL DATA: Supply voltage 220 / 240 V (-15... +10%)50 Hz (40 - 60 Hz) Fuse rating 10 A rapid or 6 A slow Power consumption 5 VA Max. current pero...
- Burner Control Series DLG976-N TECHNICAL DATA: Operating voltage 220 / 240 V (-15... +10%)50 / 60 Hz ( ±5%)or 110 / 120 V (-15... +10%)60 Hz ( ±5%) Fuse rating 10 A fast, 6 A slo...
- Burner Control Series MMI962.1 TECHNICAL DATA: Operating voltage 220 / 240 V (-15... +10%)50 Hz Differing frequency Results in a proportionaldeviation of the time Rating fuse max....
- Burner Control Series TBC2800A1000 Product Specifications Power Input:220VAC 50/60Hz 9VA Multi Input sensor:Flame Rod,UV Sensor(C7027A/C7035A/C7044A) Lifecycle:24 hours continuou...
- Burner Control Series DBC1500- Employs a plug-in mounting method - Uses a microprocessor to improve performance - Status and fault indication by indicator LEDs - Safe start check ...